Slippery Saints Mud Run
Run a 5k. In the mud. With obstacles. Just like Mom told you not to do. The Slippery Saints Mud Run is where the action and adventure is! With a twist of heavenly good and devilish fun, you have our permission to participate in “Altar Boy’s Revenge”, “The Inquisition”, “The Baptism”, “Dante’s Hell” obstacles and more. You can ask for forgiveness later. At the beer tent. In 2017 we plan to have even more muddy obstacles to meet the requests of the participants.
It all happens on Saturday, May 13, 2017. Please note that we are switching our event from August to May this year. Our mud run is located at the North Iowa Events Center in Mason City, Iowa. So wear your favorite costume if you want, whether it is the devil’s horns or an angelic halo, but be prepared to have fun! Mojo's DJ service will be playing music throughout the day at our beer tent and Mr. Taco will again be providing our concession food.
You can give back to your school, the Mason City YMCA or your local fire department. You choose the local recipient and we will donate $5 at no additional cost to you--it is all part of the registration fee! (NOTE: each organization must have a minimum of 5 votes to receive the donation. So spread the word to support your favorite organization!)
Now, some information about the mud run…….
- All heats are NOT timed--it's a race to the finish line!
- Heats begin at 9:00 a.m. and run every 15 minutes with the last heat at 1:00 pm.
- All ages are your age on May 13, 2017
- For more information CLICK HERE
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION FEE:
- T-shirts ARE included in the registration fee as long as you sign up BEFORE MAY 1st!
- One drink ticket for soda, water or beer (21 or older)
PARTICIPANT AGE 14 OR OLDER: You will have a choice on what time you want to run. You will be asked if you are running as an individual or a team.
ADULT WITH CHILDREN AGES 12 OR 13 REGISTRATION: 12 and 13 years old can join in on the fun, but must run with a participating adult. This registration is all-inclusive-- it includes one adult registration along with up to five 12 or 13 year olds. Within this registration option, you will add your team name and your race time.
- Minimum of 4 members to a team
- $5 off registration fee per team member
- Each team member can register individually--after the first team member registers your team name, it will be in the drop-down box for other members to choose.
- One person can register the entire team. After the first registration, click "Register Another Activity or Person" on the SUMMARY ORDER PAGE.